Friday 5 March 2010

It is an ACE~*

I went to town today... again.... well... its actually one of the chores... heheheh~ I do with my housemate... and I bought.... new TOYS for myself

*~A CERAMIC HAIR STRAIGHTENERS~*

*~ COMBI TONG CURLERS~*

*~HOT AIR CURLERS~*


My housemate wanted to buy a sun - block lotion... Its getting hot here and she dont want to get tanned.... and we both went in to one of the "PHARMACY" stores... named SUPERDRUG... and while she was looking through the products... I found myself going through the hair products.... the next thing i know.... I end up lining at the cashier.... soo much of "THE CONFESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC".... :) hehheeh~

Well.. again... I cant resist it.. It is way way cheaper than i ever encounter... it only cost 5 pounds for each.... :) Well... this is just my PRIMARY gifts for my ACE.... I gt an A+... for my IT Key skill assignment.... even the lecturer keep on laughing about how to explain to me about my work... he even suprised that i done that well... until he say... " I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW N WHERE DO U LEARN THAT" well.... just for his info.. I LEARN THAT FOR BEING A STUDENT IN TECHNICAL COLLEGE FOR 3 & half years.... :) hehhehehe~

cheers~