Thursday 11 March 2010

Dear diary...

Just want to release some of my feelings here.... I have bn waiting to actually really spend time with him.. but it seems tonight is again not the right night.... he bought a new laptop.. so this can cancelled out his "my laptop is making problems again" reason.. ryt? ummm... then now the internet is not in our favor... his internet at home is down... but he is in kb now at his cousin's house.... so that suppose to cancelled out "my internet is down" reason... ryt? WRONG! The internet there is also no way good.... so.... umm... his phone....I PHONE.... two reasons.... cant go online "somehow" and his credit will be up to the limit very soon.... gosh~ what a good night i am having... I know that I have to understand about these things... but.. ummm.. just really wish he knows how I feel... I know he will say... I do and I also want to talk to u.. but what can I do... ummm... :( I am really lost at most of the times... I thought I am the one who supposed to have a lot of troubles... because I am away..... Alhamdulillah.. well.. I just can throw a smile around... n just hoping atleast the day will being nice to me....

Broken hearted girl~*

HAPPY 58th MONTHSARY SAYANG... LOVE U FOREVER