Thursday 8 April 2010

Timetable for Exams?? eik! :s


Today, 8th of April 2010.. is the day that the official summer examination time table will be out... eik! :s umm... I actually just remembered about it early this evening... and I went into the website to check the dates.

11th May: Human Anatomy & Physiology
20th May: Cell Biology/ Genetics
25th May: Biochemistry
27th May: Microbiology & Immunology

I will only be having 4 written tests to sit for this summer... YEAH!! YIPPEEE! but.. every each of those 4 papers... is all the compilation of more than 10 topics.... eerrr... thats soo much to put in.... well... hope for the best....

After the tests, I will be home sweet home.... :) I wont be hanging around any longer... I will be home once I done with this task! hahaahahha~ when?? like what my mom always asked... well.... it wont be that long after the exams.... THATS FOR SURE! :)