Monday 12 April 2010

59.... the number for this month....


There is only few hours left before the day expires..... I know back home... the day had expired, alright.... Ummm... today is not that bad actually... but its not that good either... but it is one of the "typical" days i guess....

Today is my "the day i found u" 'month'sary with the love of my life... faliq joe... the 59th. Yes... another one more month.... we are 5 years!

I feel something special about today and yet... it is just like any other day.... I woke up early this morning... I don't even have that "its still early, so go back to sleep" mood this morning.... After I had my shower, I was so pumped up to do my work... I took a light breakfast... so nothing special actually... n yet.. I still feel very special.... ummm... maybe I am so excited about a month away from that special day... but I am wondering... how can it be special if I am not even back home to celebrate it with my love... I will even be having an examination a day before and 8 days after....

I had been celebrating for the last 6 months our 'month'sary away from him. We always celebrate our monthsary by one way or another. And just to let you know love, It never been the same without you... but today... I felt that feeling... I felt that I am celebrating it with you... I am happy and yet sad to know that it is just a feeling.

Even it is a short chat just now, but the day is worthed especially by the song you dedicated to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f79zqY5BR_0&feature=related

Love and miss you soo much.... Thank you for your endless great love.... :)

Happy 59th monthsary my love..... :)