Monday 26 April 2010

Bigger than my written tests??


What is more BIGGER AND HARDER than my written tests??
well.... these tests in LIFE! I am now having "EVERLASTING" headache with the troubles I am facing now...
It starts way back before the Easter break... at first, nothing that can't be handle really... I still can stand and focus with what I need to face. But now...... IT IS WAY WAY WAY WORST! It has both factors.... HUMANITY and MATERIALISTIC! hahahahahah~ well... that sounds so EARTHY! hahaahah~ (I know I am laughing away my problems now, even I am not actually solving any of it... but I am just distracting myself for a while) Its actually about feelings and $$$... yes... $$$... It is not that I am short of cash.. but the things I am about to pay now is REALLY REALLY OUT OF MY CALCULATION.... and this is not even my fault.... IT JUST HAPPENED! out of BLUE... NO PREDICTION... Even I save some cash for this scenario.... ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH..... arrrghhhhh~~~
about the second factor... FEELING... I am even confused now how I am feeling right now... I am mad to whom who had giving me that $$$ problem.... and I am missing those who in BRUNEI! I miss being around them.... to hide from everything... I really miss my soulmate... Faliq Joe... He always have a room in his heart for me to cry to.... :)
and I am really worry about my study...
Oh well... I have a BATTLE to attend.... fight with my lovely pen all the way through... Hope the best for me and SETTLE with this problem before going back my long long long HOLIDAYS!!!!! :)