Sunday 3 January 2010

A collection of gifts from a special person...


From Oct '09 - Jan '10.... while im away..
.

A special lovely birthday card...

Align Centre
Along with card... is these treasures.... A fleece, Mp3, Stickers, Key chains, Books...



Tinkerbell fleece in the washing machine... how incredible.. just sitting there...



Earlier, I received this sparkling necklace and a dragonfly key chain...



During the evening on my birthday, this arrived to suprise me... a big bouquet of flower...

This is my favourite... a sparkling dragonfly bracelet....


This just arrived on the 1st of January 2010... LED night candles...

Before switching on...
After a while being switched on.... Switched to different colour.... 7 colours... This is how LED night candle looks like.....

This is all from him... a special thought makes me feel like home.... Thanx. :)