Sunday 3 January 2010

simple physics of life...

I am very depressed today... just realized that life is just like dreaming...
if u had a good one.. u will end up smiling at the end... but if u had a nightmare... well... you end up crying....

but somehow... i had a slap on my face today... since i dreamed too much... but reality... its just the opposite... n i haven't awake to see the reality.... and now it end up hurting myself... again n again...

how many times u could possibly give someone chances of forgiveness.... well... to me.. it depends on how much u love them...
yes... im telling you... i look tough at the outside.. but you do not know how weak im in the inside...

you can fool me around with your magic trick.... n still amazed me... despite i know the trick behind it... oh well... maybe i am just naive... but... over all... i just cant hate someone that i love and... end up... just fall deeply with their act...

i tried my very best to things that I particularly interested... esp. the one that i love... but.. oh well... if someone cant see right through you... no matter how hard you tried and how wonderful you are... they just cant see it.... blind... but... how about for things that you cant say no to... you need to have it... to make your life meaningful.... perhaps... sacrifice can take place in this case... you need to sacrifice to actually taste it... well.. how about in the end... it just crumbles? well... i guess... i tried to achieve it.... so... it just not for me...

so live life with your own colourful paint and appreciate the drawings that you made...

cheers... :)